We Love Coding
We are passionate about delivering on our commitments and doing what is right for our clients. Our mission is to enable you to achieve your business objectives through the innovative use of technologies. Stay on top of IT trends with curriculum that’s constantly updated by a dedicated team of our experts.
most popular solutions
The first phase is actually the most important one, considering it involves a good understanding of our client’s needs and goals. When strategies, research and documentation are in place, the project moves to our design and creative team. We use robust systems to handle tasks, version control, deployment and testing, enabling our team to focus entirely on project goals. Once our client give us final approval, it is time to deliver the product.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- I have engaged CompuSight company for several software development projects. Each project has had unique circumstances and requirements, that call for different set of expertise. Besides contributing excellent technical skills, their approach has consistently been insightful, engaging, and very effective.Tai PhamClient
- CompuSight team built a strong MS CRM integration for EchoSign's e-Signature solution in a short period of time and were very responsive working with our team throughout the project.Eran AloniClient
- CompuSight is an amazing company that is a pleasure to work with. Highly professional, always interested in finding and articulating the single best solution to a problem. I feel lucky to have worked with the entire CompuSight team.Declan M.Client
- CompuSight hires good software developers, works with our in-house team to create well-developed solutions and has provided rapid solutions to problems both big and small. They have become a trusted partner to our company and have been an integral part of our development plans.Sean BellClient
- I would recommend CompuSight to any organization needing expert Dynamics and Sharepoint consulting services. They did the job in record time, created a demo and successfully launched the product at the show.Paul GiordanoClient
- CompuSight provides elegant technical solutions while never losing touch with the organization's needs and goals. Perhaps even more valuable, they balance stress with humor while delivering value and building relationships.Alisa StoffelClient
We value creating a work environment with a strong team culture, vibrant creativity, and a constant drive to challenge ourselves to grow, develop new solutions, and generate novel ideas.
OUR CURRENT OPENINGS
Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Seattle, WA
- Translate business requirements into software solutions that best leverage applicable technologies. Lead technical design sessions and document technical solutions that are aligned with client business objectives. Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of software implementation. Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the existing commercially available APIs. Manage technical scopes and client expectations. Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers. Design and manage the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered. Demonstrate technical thought leadership. Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or Foreign Equivalent Degree.
- 4 years relevant working experience in enterprise software implementations as well as application deployment and/or distributed system implementation.
- 3 years of hands-on experience with multi-phase, global, enterprise-wide software implementation with focus on engagement delivery.
- 4 years of experience with ASP.NET (C#) development knowledge including working knowledge of the ODATA and REST endpoints.
- 4 years of experience in OOAD, database design, and Software Design patterns using MVC, MVVM, N-Tier, Test Driven Development, and Dependency Injection.
- 4 years of experience in implementing technologies and services using MSMQ, VB.NET, C#, ASP, ASP.NET, RESTful API’s, XML, XSL, WCF and SOAP.
- 2 years of experience in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle.
40+hrs/wk. (various hours).
Location: Seattle, WA.
Send resume/cover letter to: CompuSight Corporation, 500 Mercer Street, Seattle, WA 98109